Frequently Asked Question
Some parameters will adjust others to maintain minimum separation. Use caution.
- Set Parm to MAX Battery charging amps. Combined AC + PV.
- Set Parm to MAX Amps from AC IN. Usually set to prevent genset stall or grid breaker tripping.
- Set Parm to MAX Amps from PV MPPT Charger. Usually set to MAX. Not available on DIY5048.
- Set Parm Battery type to USER
- Set Parm to Absorb Voltage.
- Set Parm to Absorb Time (Lead setting, use Lithium setting from manufacturer or 5 min)
- Set Parm to Float Voltage (Effects Parm)
- Set Parm to Voltage to restart charging, REBULK. (stays 1.2V lower than Parm Float)
- Set Parm to DISABLE for Lithium Battery (Equalize Function)
Low Battery Settings:
- Parm Low battery Alarm-just beeps. (Must be .4V higher than Parm-Switch to AC IN)
- Parm Low Battery Warning with time delay. Always higher than Parm
- Parm Low Battery Timer. Used for momentary Surges that pull battery voltage down.
- Parm Low battery immediate Inverter shutdown. If this value is reach during the above timer period Inverter is shutdown.
- Parm Battery under-voltage shutdown restart voltage.
- Parm Sets AC Frequency of 50 or 60 hertz. Leave at 60 unless you want trouble.
- Parm Sets AC OUT Voltage from 100VAC to 120VAC. Don't Monkey with this.
AC Output Switching:
- Set Parm to battery voltage to switch to AC IN from GENSET. Inverter will maintain AC out until AC in is confirmed good or LOW BATTERY Setting Parm is reached.
- Set parm to battery voltage to switch to back Inverter.
Generator Control (auto start):
- Parm[03} Set to APL for Generator operation (wider frequency and voltage windows)
- Parm and Parm operate the AUX Relay for auto gen start.
- Parm Must be set less than Parm (Absorb) or generator may never auto stop.